× D O N D E R D A G ×
Wat een leuke reacties gisteren avond op mijn @selinni_wonen stijlkamer! Het resultaat staat dus op de blog voor iedereen die het gemist had! Vandaag ga ik van deze kamer nog sat meer foto's maken, die mooie chill out elementen van @detroubadourinterieurs erop zetten en het bureau waar jullie allemaal zo benieuwd naar waren!
Get on the fault line band wagon with this Christmas Beauty.
You absolutely should be thinking about Christmas already, and that’s why you’re going to want to stop reading and head straight to the link in the bio and book into this workshop we’re holding over at @theflourshopacademy.
For those of you who decided to keep reading, at this workshop you’re going to learn how to create this cake and how fill a fault line with a smooth finish and rough edge.
Avete presente le televendite, quelle sui canali locali in cui si vendono gli articoli più disparati e che, nella maggior parte dei casi, sono delle “sole” pazzesche?
Qualche hanno fa beccavo sempre quella in cui si vendevano i rulli con serbatoio per pitturare. Per un amante dei fai-da-te era una specie di oggetto del desiderio, un ‘mai più senza’ ... insomma sono stara tentata mille di comprarlo.
Ho sempre desistito, fino a quando non l’ho trovato su Amazon è ho ceduto 😂
"I absolutely love my mirror from Shine Mirrors...would highly recommend" by Susan P., South Australia 💕
Get the look-> Builder Silver Float Glass Mirror #shinemirrors ➡️Comes in different sizes
411 hour ago
This plant pot holder from #Heim will add an extra style to your indoor garden at home. It also comes with three white ceramic pots that blends well to any wall color. Get yours now for only ₱1,375.00.
To avail, shop at any Wilcon Depot store nationwide or shop online at shop.wilcon.com.ph.
Calvin Dog Exploring His New GardenBy The Bay Floor Pillow. #cuddles
111 hour ago
• FINALLY got the fiance to put this piece up on the wall for me 😍 I was going to do it myself, but he's a one of those carpenters who's obsessed with making everything perfectly level 🤷🏼♀️ •
Thank you @winners for having the BEST home decor pieces
l e t t e r c o o k i e s
These are actually super simple to make but look a little fancy.
h o w :
• Choose your cutter (mine was a teddy shaped cutter from @spotlightstores)
• Make an easy vanilla snap biscuit mix (I’ll place the link to the recipe I use on the blog) and cut out your shapes. This mixture won’t spread/lose shape when baking 👌🏻
• Add your chosen food colouring to @queenfinefoods Ready To Roll Icing (white). I wanted a soft yellow and used about 5 drops of @queenfinefoods yellow colour from their Rainbow pack.
• Knead the icing and roll out between two sheets of baking paper. I also dust the sheets very lightly with icing sugar to stop the fondant sticking. Work fast, especially if it’s a hot day. Roll to about 2-3mm thickness.
• Cut your shapes out of the fondant.
• Create a sugar syrup using 1 Tbsp of caster sugar and a small splash (about 1 tsp) of boiling hot water. Store until dissolved.
• Spread your sugar syrup on the back of the fondant shape and carefully place onto the completely cooled cookie. Press gently.
• Using @wiltshireau letter stamps (I bought mine from @spotlightstores), align your letters into words and carefully press into the fondant, one line at a time. Don’t forget to place the letters backwards in the letter press tool, otherwise your words will come out in reverse.
Easy + tasty 🙏🏻