What a wonderful day it has been🏳️🌈Yesterday for the 25th time thousands of LGBTIQs demonstrated in Zurich with relatives and friends for equality and against discrimination. Zurich joined the celebrations together with @swiss_re_group & @baloisech on our very own truck. Check out our story highlight for more impressions 🏳️🌈🏳️🌈🏳️🌈 #PrideZ#TogetherWithPride
3661716 June, 2019
Part of my role as a Commercial Insurance Advisor is to be there for my clients when life happens to me. At the end of the day, business goes on and things need to get done. If I don’t answer someone else will. This is how I built my book with over 400 loyal clients. I will continue to provide the same service day in and day out. Grateful for all of you! #nottinghaminsurance#businessinsurance#antheinsuranceman
What are the steps needed for a PUSPAKOM inspection and transfer of Vehicle Ownership? 🤔🤔 .
1. You can make a booking online (cost : RM31.80) and print out the form or go direct to puspakom and queue in the morning.
2. Head in when gates open and pass your booking slip to the guardhouse along with your car grant.
3. Get in the land marked for Appointment
4. Walk to the Payment Counter for B2/B5/B7 inspection and pass them your booking confirmation and grant.
5. Place your documents on your dashboard as it will be needed later.
6. Move your car along the queue until the inspector takes over
7. Head to the collection office and wait until your car is done
8. Once you get back your car, park your car nearby or in the empty lot.
9. Head back to the collection office and wait for your plate number to be called.
10. Swap your confirmation slip for your inspection results and grant.
11. Your Puspakom inspection is done!
12. After puspakom is done you can issue your insurance under the new owner and proceed to get thumbprint at JPJ.
13. Head to JPJ for thumbprint. Documents needed Orignal Ic, JPJK3 and registration card & puspakom inspection results.
14. Processing fee for Thumbprint process will cost RM100 at JPJ.
15. After thumbprint is complete
16. Get your roadtax done as you already have insurance under the new owner at step 12.
Contact us for quick insurance solutions Today. 📞016-3321488
¡Comience a ahorrar con una agencia que se enorgullece en tener una reputación intachable, que trabaja incansablemente para que usted tenga la mejor cobertura al mejor precio! Ahorra hasta $500 con sólo una llamada al ☎️ 844-SEBANDA(844 732 2632) o solicítela en nuestro website:link en nuestra BIO 👆🏻 @marisol_mengana
We’re excited to announce our newest Agent, Samantha Bowers!
Samantha holds her General Property & Casualty license as well as her Real Estate license. She started her insurance career in 2017 as a Customer Service Representative and quickly advancing to a Risk Management Advisor.
She enjoys spending time with her 3 beautiful children, Lauren, Alyse and Dean. Samantha is a member of her community HOA board, Secretary/Treasure of BNI Humble Business Alliance, and decency involved with Porter High School Cheer Booster club thanks to her daughter!
We are excited to have her part of the team, hit her up for all your personal and business insurance needs!
Abriu uma empresa e não encontrou o seguro certo ainda? #VemPraAmazonia aqui temos as melhores coberturas do mercado.
Ligue hoje mesmo e peça uma cotacão. 📞 (617) 625-1900
Ou solicite um orçamento pelo nosso site:
Thank you, Dad, for the everlasting encouragement to achieve my dreams (and for making me stand up straight like your life depends on it). The pep-talks never get old. ❤️
4358 hours ago
Having proper life insurance is one of the most important things that you can do for your family.
It should be on the top of your to-do list.
Protect yourself, family, and your future. Life insurance helps your life’s moments live on. I’ve been a licensed insurance agent for 6 years... . I can provide term, whole life and final expense to families ..I love helping families protect themselves.
Contact me today :
Let me introduce myself.
My name is K.C. Cook. I have been with Shoff Darby for 13 years, my business partner; Frank Auriemma; 40 years. Combined tenure of 53 years! Insurance coverage for commercial and personal insurance, along with many others. We love a challenge. We love our clients.
Meet Darlene Zies! 🌼 She has been with our agency since 2005! She has been employed in insurance since 1973 and has held a Texas Property and Casualty License since 1982. She is a proud mother to her son. She likes to quilt and participate in Relay for Life.🌻